Vote B
  • Never heard of it
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• yea i played the beta, it was a lot of fun but it didn't have enough in it to be worth 60 bucks in my opinion.

I'll wait for it to come out and see what type of reviews it gets and maybe wait for a price drop

0|1
    0|0
    • I got invited to the alpha and didn't even realise but then I got invited to the beta so it's okay

• lol i preordered it to play the beta and then canceled my pre-order afterwards hahah

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 19

• No, I haven’t. I actually really want to get on Mortal Kombat X. I know I’m super late, but I recently got into fighting games

0|1
    0|0
    • Fighting games are underrated tbh, i'm bad at them still

• It’s not hard to get good at them. For the longest time, I too thought I was bad but just last night was my first time getting a feel of MKX and even though I was brand new and still learning the controls, if I spend just a few weeks hammering some combos, I’ll be really good. You too

• I’ve never been into fighting games because I do not put in the time. They’re actually fun. I play a lot of role playing and sandbox games. I put A LOT of time into those

• Not yet. Is it worth trying? I mean almost everything is. But you know what i mean :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard of it, still in development or hard been released? Mmorpg or rpg?

0|1
    0|0
  • All I've heard people say about it is that it's basically just Rust with pirates. Already sunk enough hours into Rust so I'm not interested in buying it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have seen some videos of it but I don't think I could enjoy playing it myself for a longer period of time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I accidentally selected no when I wanted to select that I've never heard of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No i loved watching Delirious, Ohmwrecker and Cartoonz play it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but the image looks like an a. c black flag wallpaper. Makes me want to replay it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm afraid that my ship will fall of the edge of the world

0|1
    0|0
  • I want to.

0|1
    0|0
  • What system is it for and is it worth getting?

0|1
    0|0
  • No, But I kinda want to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard of it..

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard of it