When songs contain multiple movements?

Does it make it difficult for you to process and listen? I have heard some people say that a song is "weird" because it isn't just the typical structure and sound. Or it is "hard to follow" or "process" and it's like it turns them away from the music.

Is music like that for you? Do you find it difficult to enjoy when a song takes you in different directions?

I don't understand how anyone could feel this way. Music is generally pretty repetitive even in its changing structures, and with a few listens, you can follow it easily. I don't what's not to like about songs that take musical twists and turns. It's a testament to musical creativity and musicianship if the writer can create multiple movements and feelings in a song. It seems like to most people they just want to hear the most basic, danceable thing and cannot intellectually appreciate more developed musical works. :/
Take this for example, it leaves the basic, standard 3 min song formula behind and takes you on a musical journey.
https://youtu.be/4hbPbE84OZI

02