What's your weapon of choice for, The Hunger Games?

Note:- You won't get extra bullets if, you opt for a gun.
For those who don't know, Hunger Games is some people stuck around an island, each with a singular weapon and, the last one standing is the winner.

423

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sure that the cannon would go off before I even got out of the entrance tube bc I’m pretty sure I would die from stress haha, but if I had to choose a weapon I would say bow and arrow

• You'd have to practice it first lol. And, you'd be open from behind

Most Helpful Guy

• Solar powered laser/plasma rifle. Infinitely reusable and capable of completely destroying all opposing forces. Similar in sonic weapons could also work, but they tend to be a bit on the large size. If I'm allowed a thick steel/lead box, I'd take a nuke.