What's your weapon of choice for, The Hunger Games?

Note:- You won't get extra bullets if, you opt for a gun.
For those who don't know, Hunger Games is some people stuck around an island, each with a singular weapon and, the last one standing is the winner.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sure that the cannon would go off before I even got out of the entrance tube bc I’m pretty sure I would die from stress haha, but if I had to choose a weapon I would say bow and arrow

0|1
    0|0
    • You'd have to practice it first lol. And, you'd be open from behind

Most Helpful Guy

• Solar powered laser/plasma rifle. Infinitely reusable and capable of completely destroying all opposing forces. Similar in sonic weapons could also work, but they tend to be a bit on the large size. If I'm allowed a thick steel/lead box, I'd take a nuke.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 22

• A single edge sword, I can make bow and arrow by myself 😊

1|1
    0|0
    • Best of luck if, you win.

• Show All
    • Bro I've played with it since I was a kid making by my own hands, yea sometimes grandpa helps me😎

• Yeah, but it's not easy using it in battle. And, i can carry bows to a limited extent.

• I hope they have something along the lines of a staff, spear or trident. I'm quite skilled in bojutsu and polearms just feel really natural to me, almost like an extension of my body.

0|1
    0|0
  • You mean Battle Royale, the original Japanese novel and film that Hunger Games poorly ripped off?

My weapon of choice is a gun. When I run out of ammo, if the people I already killed don't have extra ammo, I'll just use whatever weapons they had.

0|1
    0|0
  • A KSG shotgun with an extended barrel, optic night vision sights, and a mounted grip.

0|2
    0|0
  • I would probably have the most use out of a Glock. The goal of winning the hunger game is not to kill as many people as possible but to survive until the end. The glock however is insurance so that I at least have the bite to kill one person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a sniper or pistol with a silencer cause kill one person take there weapon and so on also if you have a silenced sniper kill everyone without them even seeing me

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd opt for a rifle of some kind with a nice scope. Wait to be one of the last alive, the pop the last couple. Won't need a ton of bullets then. Or I'll get stuck in a bear trap. Who knows.

0|1
    0|0
  • If we get a single magazine for a gun? An M2 50 caliber machine gun because the "magazine" is effectively infinite and with a range of two kilometers and a firing rate of five hundred rounds per minute they'll wish that the Devil hadn't ever shown face to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, a high capacity rifle more than likely. Cuz, guns...

But for close quarters I'm pretty decent with a hatchet, and you can use it as a throwing weapon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Assuming we have current technology, a machine gun if it's available. Secondary weapon would be a machete.

0|1
    0|0
  • Recently binged bluestone 42 on Netflix, can I have a pitchfork and net seems to work the most unless you run with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any weapon?

0|1
    0|0
  • Samurai Sword that cuts through metal.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would want a crossbow and a knife

0|1
    0|0
  • Tsar bomba to finish it all off.

0|2
    0|0
  • Suppressed FN FAL with a 100 round drum

0|1
    0|0
  • The Gurren Lagann.