What do you think of the trap trends in music?

What do you think of the trendy wave music popping out of ASAP Rocky, Travis Scott, Migos, Scarlxrd, Cardi B, Molly Brazy, Cuban Doll and many more? What do you think of the trap trends in music??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The trap trends have been going on ever since 2005 with Gucci mane and young jeezy. But now rap and trap have turned to garbage. The style is whack, the music is trash, no quality. I still like old rap music from 1995-2010

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Music is more annoying than than enjoyable. Takes hardly any musical skill to make the stuff. Frankly the producers of the music do more than the actual rappers. Even so the beats are no where near as complicated as old school rap, EDM or even just regular old hip-hop

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the majority of modern music sadly is dogshit. Everyone has different tastes but the rappers can't rap, the bass lines etc are basically copies of eachother and the lyrics are repetitive and boring/ basic

I like to really pick and choose what I drink

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a new form of rap, but the message rap was bringing is lost in the void of stupid, meaningless lyrics and murmuring some random words. It's incomparable to older music and generally other genre. Some genre have better lyrics without lyrics.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love trap, but mumble rap needs to go. I hate goddamn mumble raps ruining dope beats... lookin at you, desiigner 😒. We all ti is the trapfather, though

0|1
    0|0
  • I like trap but I don't get the point of grills, gold chains and rings. Too flashy and it's stupid. A$ap Rocky and Travis Scott got good style tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally find it quite boring and mainstream. Looks like a product, not a piece of art...

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, if it's related in any way to that image, it's vulgar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feel quite proud that I have no idea what any of that means

0|0
    0|0
  • Ever wondered why the word is so close to crap

0|1
    0|0
  • Who?

0|0
    0|0
  • Strange and weird.