Rate this Comedian out of 5: Bill Maher?

Bill Maher is known for the HBO political talk show Real Time with Bill Maher and the similar late-night show before it called Politically Incorrect.

Maher is known for his sarcastic attitude, political satire, and sociopolitical commentary. He targets many topics including religion, politics, bureaucracy, political correctness, and the mass media.

• 5/5 The best comedian ever!
    Vote A
  • 4/5 very funny
    Vote B
  • 3/5 sorta funny
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very funny
    Vote D
  • 1/5 worst comedian ever
    Vote E
  • who's Bill Maher?
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Results of previous polls:

Steve Martin: 3.9/5
Dave Chappelle: 3.9/5
George Carlin: 3.9/5
Bob Hope: 3.5/5
Norm Macdonald: 3.4/5
Don Rickles: 3.3/5
Tim Allen: 3.3/5
Jim Gaffigan: 3.2/5
David Spade: 3.1/5
Dane Cook: 3/5
Rosanne Barr: 2.2/5

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn’t even realize he was a comedian. I guess any idiot can claim that title.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• His jokes are sometimes able to illicit a smile. Definitely not worthy of the title "comedian." Bill O'Reilly says amusing things every once in a while too, but I wouldn't consider him a comedian either. Stephen Colbert, now he is a comedian.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well he got his start as a stand up and does specials every now and again too. So he qualifies

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Tbh, I never even knew he was a comedian. I used to like him but not so much, so, I don't know, I give him a sorta funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't vote... I know who he is but never paid attention to him... yawn

0|1
    0|0
  • Sort of funny (3/5)

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn’t knkw he was a comedian

0|2
    0|0
  • Ehhh..

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't stand Bill

0|1
    0|0
  • Bill is down with the swirl

0|1
    0|0
  • He's aight

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 18

• I've really liked his stand up, but he's been really failing in his talk show the last couple years.. I'll give him 3/5

0|1
    0|0
  • Bill Maher used to be really funny actually, back when he advertised himself as more libertarian & talked about the taboo subjects of the day. I respect that he got fired for not parroting the narrative we were all supposed to be feeling post 9/11. But honestly right now he's such a shell of himself. I laugh sometimes watching his specials, but his HBO show mostly just makes me cringe with his pompous, snide, & almost childlike smugness. I also just disagree with him politically, I think he hosts people who should not be ingratiated to the general public like that payday lender industry whore Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, so I have a bias. He does invite people like Cornell West on to disagree with him but mostly he talks down to or yells at them. I also lost a great deal of respect for him when he invited Ice Cube onto his show to castigate him as a 'racist trucker' type of person, I was so shocked to watch him contibute to Mr. 'Are We There Yet's power trippin over him saying 'house nigga' for a joke.

Bottom like, older Bill Maher might have been a 4 or a 5, but right now he barely makes it to 3.

0|1
    0|0
    • Capitulate* not contibute wtf
      This is what happens when you don't let autocorrect think for you

• Crap.
    + I am disappointed. I saw Bill M... And hoped for Bill fucking Murray!!!

https://youtu.be/KugiqORzaPs

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahahaha!! Me too!! Now bill Murray is a pretty funny dude

• Bill Maher is sorta funny. If his comedy didn't seem terribly mean spirited, he'd be funnier. The world is funny, and people are funnier. It's not necessary to belittle others to make people laugh.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maher is hit or miss, but when he hits, he's very right on and it really pisses people off. That's what I like about him.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he wasn't so heavily political-leaning he wouldn't be so bad. But what's worse, to me, than the politics is his hatred of Christianity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fine I guess tho I haven't seen pretty much anything of him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hey I was hoping to see Bill Murray, that guys a rip off. He is not funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • Super comedian, very educated comedy, appealing to an educated audience. Somewhat low key.

0|1
    0|0
  • do mitch hedberg next :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll give him two hash pipes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't stand him tbh.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1 worst comedian ever