What adaptation of a Disney movie would you like to see?

"The Beauty and the Beast" was a really good adaptation in my opinion, especially since it was as original as Disney movie.
My favorite Disney movie is "Mulan" and I'd LOVE too see that one in live-action.

What about you? What's your favorite Disney movie that you would like to see in live-action?

214

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of what Disney does is a lie such as Pocahontas she was slave. Look up the original Pinocchio it was not written for children at all nursery Rimes like ring around the Rosey had to do with the black plauge , Humpty Dumpty was a cannon not a egg a lot of those stories and rymes have very dark orgins.
    Disney actually stole the design for Micky mouse. Walt made a trip to Germany went into a toy shop noticed a Micky Mouse toy purchased it but because the original toy was not patented because bit was meant for public enjoyment Disney put a patent on it kind of like the guy who designed the yellow smiley face and now Walmart is trying to patent it.
    Here's another interesting fact Disney owns PORN HUB !

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Tangled. 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE