What is the best movie you have ever seen?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fight club, it made me question society and our materialistic mentality. A quote from the movie : "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything". I believe that it is a very interesting view. And Brad Pitt looks HOT, that too.

0|1
    0|0
    • Did you read the book? It's worth reading too...

• haven't read the book, i might in the future. Hope that it is as good as the movie.

• I prefered the ending of the book. Palahniuk said the movie ending was better. David fincher made a stunning job in terms of visual and ambiance. To me both works are equal.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a wonderful life. Silence of the lambs. Spirited Away. The count of monte Cristo. The sound of music. The Odyssey miniseries... I guess technically it isn't a movie but it kind of is but just broken into two parts. Think like the Godfather movies.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Alien as a Horror Movie. I like more the old slow paced movies not the fast splatter movies like nowadays.
    I really enjoyed Blood Diamond. It's my favorite movie with a powerful message.
    As a good children movie I love Ice Age. I still watch it sometimes. But only the original first movie. If you watch it you can see that is was intented to be a stand alone movie not a serie.

0|1
    0|0
  • Boys don't cry

0|1
    0|0
  • Transformers

0|0
    0|0
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Mother! From Darren aronoski not sure about spelling. A movie about life and what we do with it. In thoses days where nothing makes sense it's kind of refreshing

0|0
    0|0
  • Enter The Void, from Gaspar NoĆ©
    A movie about some man who got shot and his soul don't want to leave the world
    It's sooo powerful

0|0
    0|0
  • Rocky and OldBoy are a couple of the greatest

0|0
    0|0
  • Shawshank Redemption.

1|0
    0|0
  • The music never stopped

0|0
    0|0