What is the best movie you have ever seen?

58

Most Helpful Girl

• Fight club, it made me question society and our materialistic mentality. A quote from the movie : "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything". I believe that it is a very interesting view. And Brad Pitt looks HOT, that too.

• Did you read the book? It's worth reading too...

• haven't read the book, i might in the future. Hope that it is as good as the movie.

• I prefered the ending of the book. Palahniuk said the movie ending was better. David fincher made a stunning job in terms of visual and ambiance. To me both works are equal.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a wonderful life. Silence of the lambs. Spirited Away. The count of monte Cristo. The sound of music. The Odyssey miniseries... I guess technically it isn't a movie but it kind of is but just broken into two parts. Think like the Godfather movies.