What you think about the movie fight club?

What you think about the movie fight club??

51

Most Helpful Girl

• A good movie, but I'm going to run far away from any man who says it's his favorite movie of all time.

Most Helpful Guy

• The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. Third rule of Fight Club: someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: no shirts, no shoes. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.