Binge watching is something else?

Binge watching TV shows or waiting one week for a new episode?

For me, it depends on what show I'm watching, but I try not to binge watch often because it messes with productivity.

Binge watching isn't healthy!Binge watching is something else.?Binge watching is something else.?
  • I prefer binge watching
  • I don't mind waiting a week
  • I binge watch and wait a week for a new episode.
    Vote C
  • I don't watch TV
    Vote D

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Binge watching is better since your memory is still fresh from the last episode and you aren't left in suspense

Most Helpful Guy

• If I watch something, read a series, etc., it is always via binge. It is pretty unhealthy, especially when I stay up really late to finish of a book or series of episodes, but I find it difficult to stop unless I hit hard limits (eg. 2-3AM is kind of the 'what the hell am I doing' point). Depending on the length of some of the things I read/watch it can also take a hell of a large amount of time out of other things, so that is also a problem.