What movie will win Best Picture?

So I do an Oscar pool every year. I hand in a ballot and we have to chose (Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor & Actress, Best Supporting Actor & Actress, Best Original Screenplay, Best Adapted Screenplay, Best Original Song, Best Costume Design and then there is Tie beaker. So I picked
BP:The Shape Of Water or Dunkirk , BD:Not sure yet BA:Daniel Day-Lewis or Gary Oldman, BA:Frances McDormand, BSA:San Rockwell or Richard Jenkins, BSA: Allison Janney, BASP: not sure BOSP: not sure, BOS:”Remember Me” BCD:Phantom Thread any thoughts?
Y’all here’s what’s up for Best Picture
Call Me by Your Name (haven’t seen it yet)
Darkest Hour (omg is it just me or did the makeup design did a fantastic job on Gary Oldman to look like Winston Churchill?)
Dunkirk (haven’t seen it)
Get Out (watching it tmrw on HBO)
Lady Bird (so funny loved it)
Phantom Thread (haven’t seen it)
The Post (haven’t seen it)
The Shape of Water (Very Emotional)
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (I know Frances McDormand will win amazing movie.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• apparently Lady Bird will win haven't seen it not gonna but thats the inside story

• I’m thinking about that too but it’s between Shape Of Water, Dunkirk and Lady Bird Best Picture

Most Helpful Girl

• I just hope baby boss don't win for best animation -_-

• Well this is an Oscar ballot for the bigger pictures and nominees. so I’m sure Coco would win.