Do you ever feel like your friends don't share your taste in music?

I'm a huge rock fan girl (alt, metal, indie, grunge, prog, etc.). Like, it is all I listen to. I feel like no one shares my taste in music. They all seem to be into pop (which I cannot stand listening to). Its so hard to meet people who share the same music tastes and want to go to concerts (like the Foo Fighters playing my city in a few months!). Does anyone else feel like their friends don't share the same taste in music? Where can I find like-minded people?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of my friends don't listen to metal or punk and that's all I listen to. It can be hard being in the car with them because their taste in music is shit in my opinion.