Would you like to live in Wakanda the fictional Black Nazi country from the movie Black Panther?

Would you like to live in Wakanda the fictional Black Nazi country from the movie Black Panther?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on the first picture the differences with the Third Reich are quite substantial. I have seen no evidence of e. g. racist laws, systematic oppression of certain ethnicities/religions, concentration camps and things like that.

Addendum: the Alt-right is cancerous.

0|0
    0|0
    • Does the Alt-right call for ant racist laws, systematic oppression of certain ethnicities/religions, concentration camps and things like that?

• Show All
    • No your thinking of the black Panthers and black lives matter

• Erhard Milch wad a Jewish Mischling meaning he had Jewish ancestry but wasn't a Jew. It's like how Obama had a white mother was raised by white grandparents yet is a black man.

Most Helpful Girl

• We get it op. You’re jealous and upset you can’t live in Wakanda.

0|1
    1|0
    • The Black Reich?

• Show All
    • @jackmaxim who no doubt is a bad guy

• Actually no was the leader of the wakandan police force bad guess

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Ok so what about them saving the C. I. A agent and winter soldier had no intention of going to war with the world decided to share resources with the world didn't gas, burn, experimental, or murder anyone based on race or invade surrounding countries just because go back and read your history books little troll

0|0
    1|0
    • Honestly for you racists or whatever you're calling yourselves you're cowards and I'd love to meet some of you face to face but that's not going to happen so enjoy computer trolling but remember you could never say this shit to my face if you're responses are yes we could I'm in Omaha, Ne north side never once met racist who could back up their talk would looove for some of y'all to prove me wrong

• Show All
    • @BellePepper I am a teen girl and you shouldn't assume gender as thats transphobic

• Sure it is bro. Try again

• You know what the group black panther stands for don't you? The big black fist that's a pro black club that they hate on others

1|1
    1|0
    • Yes they are black nationalists

• So why would a white guy like me want to see that movie and why do you want to see it so bad?

• 1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's on Donald Trump's list of shithole countries.

1|1
    0|1
  • Man, I think that's an unfair characterizarion. Granted, I never saw that movie, but I doubt they were gassing the white people.

0|0
    0|0
    • The movie is essentially based around black tribes fighting over their country they disallow any outside intervention by aggression and have a state strictly consisting of one ethnicity.

• Show All
    • I'm not the angry one. I've not threatened anyone or insulted anyone. I've not asked for personal information and done nothing with it. I'm just upset that you're so ignorant and aggressive.

• @Anon70 that was way earlier dude once I found you were in the UK I didn't care

• WE
    was
    KANGZ

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really

1|1
    0|0
  • Haven't seen it yet but you're piqued my interest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pantha pleeeze

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• ur question has a bias set up that proves ur stupidity at the same time. wow incredible 😀

1|2
    1|1
    • makes sense that u would ask this on anon. might as well ask with a hood on. coward.

• I can easily see how an ethno-state like wakanda could be associated with the alt-right's goals for an ethno-state.

• Omfg. Get over yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes