Would you like to live in Wakanda the fictional Black Nazi country from the movie Black Panther?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on the first picture the differences with the Third Reich are quite substantial. I have seen no evidence of e. g. racist laws, systematic oppression of certain ethnicities/religions, concentration camps and things like that.

Addendum: the Alt-right is cancerous.

• Does the Alt-right call for ant racist laws, systematic oppression of certain ethnicities/religions, concentration camps and things like that?

• No your thinking of the black Panthers and black lives matter

• Erhard Milch wad a Jewish Mischling meaning he had Jewish ancestry but wasn't a Jew. It's like how Obama had a white mother was raised by white grandparents yet is a black man.

Most Helpful Girl

• We get it op. You’re jealous and upset you can’t live in Wakanda.

• The Black Reich?

• @jackmaxim who no doubt is a bad guy

• Actually no was the leader of the wakandan police force bad guess