Westworld, what do you think about this TV show?

I usually throw on a TV show and think it might be OK, but this show got me captivated.
  • Westworld, what do you think about this TV show? Totally awesome TV show, I'm an addict.
  • Westworld, what do you think about this TV show? Mindless pap, existential trash, ide rather sit on the toilet for half an hour, with explosive diarrhea!

77

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it. It’s so beautiful. All the moving parts and cinematography and the story are all so fantastic. It almost makes me regret not having HBO this year

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I loved it but I found the last episode incredibly boring. It was obvious from about the 2nd or 3rd episode that there were two timelines and I feel like they spent too much time explaining that in the last episode.
    I also dont think it needed a 2nd season. It could have ended after 1 and have been awesome.
    Just my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Cool I will keep watching, the special features are Really good, Elon Musk is quoted as saying it is highly likely we are living in a simulated universe. Another big plus is Anthony Hopkins, actors are great.

• Yeah, statistically speaking its more likely we are a simulation rather than the "real thing".
      I definitely recommend you watch til the end though because it is awesome. I just think the last episode could have gone a little differently.