Westworld, what do you think about this TV show?

I usually throw on a TV show and think it might be OK, but this show got me captivated.
  • Westworld, what do you think about this TV show? Totally awesome TV show, I'm an addict.
    Vote A
  • Westworld, what do you think about this TV show? Mindless pap, existential trash, ide rather sit on the toilet for half an hour, with explosive diarrhea!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it. It’s so beautiful. All the moving parts and cinematography and the story are all so fantastic. It almost makes me regret not having HBO this year

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I loved it but I found the last episode incredibly boring. It was obvious from about the 2nd or 3rd episode that there were two timelines and I feel like they spent too much time explaining that in the last episode.
    I also dont think it needed a 2nd season. It could have ended after 1 and have been awesome.
    Just my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Cool I will keep watching, the special features are Really good, Elon Musk is quoted as saying it is highly likely we are living in a simulated universe. Another big plus is Anthony Hopkins, actors are great.

• Yeah, statistically speaking its more likely we are a simulation rather than the "real thing".
      I definitely recommend you watch til the end though because it is awesome. I just think the last episode could have gone a little differently.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I enjoyed. I like the movie Westworld. It's a classic. But I liked the series to. It was so different from the movie. Not what I was expecting. But it was great all the same

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never seen this show and it doesn't seem to be the kind of show that I would watch.

0|0
    0|0
  • never heard of it

0|1
    0|0
    • Is an Artificial intelligence theme park based on wild west time period. Best show I have watched in a year.

• cool i was just talking to a friend who works in AI development, it sounds neat0

• Yeah lots of ethics to consider, if you want a more comical take on the theme, watch red dwarf.

• I haven't seen It. I need to check it out XD

0|1
    0|0
  • i luv it so many

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no idea

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I’ve never heard of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't watch shows that everybody watches. Yes including game of thrones, and i defiantly avoid the shows that shows way too much skin.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah not good for kids. Game of thrones is the best television ever made to date. Big call but to me it's true.

• Best ever made? -_- well! I've no idea what's all about but still, meh. Am not worried about kids seeing skin on TV, for god's sake! they use pads and they are on the internet , seeing nudes on tv with me is the least of my concerns.

• haven't seen nuff to have an opinion, first impressions are I won't like it tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I never watched it so I can't give conductive response.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its nice

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't seen it, never even heard of it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes