Can you remember your dreams?

When you dream at night, do you remember them in the morning? Are they clear or just a blur? Mine are usually really clear and I remember a lot of mine in the mornings 🌌🌃

57

Most Helpful Guy

• 50/50 , but still can control every single dream. I do always remember the dreams that mostly bizzar fantasies and unrealistic but the ones are real are kinda blur. Fascinating and confusing at the time

• How do you control them?

• In this case, watch a lot of self defense clips, dreams are based on things you have seen or thought about it. Falling !!! action heroes makes it look easy, it can hurt but won't kill if you land hard on the knees. To build up for the dream, build it up before you dream if any of this make any sens

• Ooh okay, thank you! I'll find some clips tonight before I sleep!

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember them a lot and vividly, and sometimes when I'm dreaming, i usually dream in the same places so i easily recognize them and kind of already know what to do, which passageways to go to, and my way out of a bad dream lol. I used to freak out when I have a bad dream, but now it's kind of repetitive so i just kind of enjoy myself bcs i know im dreaming hahaha. And when i go to the places where my dream occured, i feel veeery nostalgic