What is better for gaming, PS4 or Xbox One?

And why?
  • Xbox One
  • PS4
  • I like playing with myself
    Vote C

98

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think my big black joystick is the best... Love playin with that.. Especially stroker dark, and shooter wad..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 8

• Personally ps4 because it has more exclusives that I actually like. But I play on them both as well as other consoles.

• I think the Xbox 1 is better if you need extra storage you just plug in a external hard drive it formats it for you instant storage upgrade other then that everything the same game selection graphics etc.

• PS4 for me simply as i never had an Xbox XD
    Over all il say there the same and it mostly depends on what you looking to play or where you have more friends

• Xbox because the controllers actually fit my hands. PS controllers are just too damn tiny.

• PS4, definitely.

• "I like playing with myself" xD

• The ABC's.

• I like playing with myself

What Guys Said 7

• It depends what kind of games to you prefer. Most games are available on both consoles so you have to see the exclusives.

Also if it's really important for you to play online with your friends then you should consider getting the same console that they have.

• I think it's best to choose what most of your friends play on. There are perks to each platform also - eg PS4 is sponsored by Activision so they get DLC first/Pros play on PS4.

Xbox gold u get free games etc whatever you think is most important.

• Tbh depends what games you like i have both and personally i like xbox one better i only use my playstation for anime games. Also i think xbox is better for gun games like cod

• For gaming, ps4. For gaming and everything along with it, Xbox one.

• PS4 has exclusivity rights now. That is why I voted for PS4

• What kind of exclusivity

• There are a few games, of which, are only released on PS4 right now. Some games even get DLC first, if those were to be released on both consoles.

• Lmaooo

• I like playing with myself