Calling on all metallica fans!!! what are some metallica songs that are easy (or somewhat easy) to play on guitar?

(to the haters:) yeah yeah i get it. I've heard it all. "metallica turned to shit after the black album." "lars is a jackass." "dave mustaine is better than kirk" "youre a metalhead, don't love a band that's mainstream." look people all I'm doing is finding some metallica songs to learn on guitar XD

i already know "Jump in the fire", "fuel", only the intro to "nothing else matters", "enter sandman", i think that's it. I've learned some stuff from other bands too. with metallica I've tried out "eye of the beholder" and "master of puppets". pretty difficult for me though. what are some metallica songs you can think of that may be at least a little less difficult? I'm fine with learning a song from whatever era of metallica.

P. S. nope, i do not have a wah pedal so i can't learn too many of kirk's sides to songs.

calling on all metallica fans!!!! what are some metallica songs that are easy (or somewhat easy) to play on guitar?

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I wrote a lot and it wouldn't post the opinion, so let's try again:

The Black Album, Load and Reload have fairly simple riffs. The rhythm portions of the kill 'em all album are pretty straightforward. Definitely harder to learn than the aforementioned stuff, but not impossible for a novice.

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks XD one thing's for sure I'm not learning "motorbreath" from kill em all right now unless i want carpal tunnel and pure frustration lol

• Yeah, my hands cramp so hard from repeated power chords. That's why I like Jump in the Fire

• omg jump in the fire is a fun one lol XD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Now that we are dead, Murder one, Enter Sandman, Fade to Black, Creeping Death, One...
    Buy Guitar Pro 7 for the tabs ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • How long have you been playing, if not long you need a teacher, it's going to be to hard.

1|0
    0|0
    • I've played for almost 5 years. usually when I learn a song, depending on difficulty, I read the tabs or watch a video lesson

• Show All
    • Do you use your pinky to play?

• sometimes, like a lot of covers I've done were AC/DC stuff so some required using pinky fingers. but I am trying to get more used to it

• Sad but true.

1|0
    0|0
  • Enter Sandman

1|0
    0|0
    • Sorry i didn't read the whole thing

• Show All
    • Then we are speaking about the same thing

• yeah i sent that last message after the video by mistake. lol. but yeah Blackened really stands out more with the enhanced bass

• Until it sleeps

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems like everyone does enter sandman

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes