Opinions on Fergies National Anthem performance?

Personally, i didn't think it was that bad.. not great but not like the worst in history like everyone seems to be saying.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it wasn’t like god awful but it definetly is one of the worst covers I’ve heard in a while

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with that. Especially since fergie tends to do her own thing anyways

• She does! i’m kind of disappointed in her but she’s still gorgeous & talented

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It was so bad that colin kaepernick had stood up and told Fergie to stop disrespecting the national anthem.

1|0
    0|0
  • don't care, don't like her, didn't watch the game

0|0
    0|0
  • It was shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was disrespectful and actually sucked also.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It was the worst performance of the National Anthem that I have ever heard, and I've heard teenagers in a public school choir class try and sing it. She shouldn't be allowed to sing it ever again it was that bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never thought that she was a good singer so it’s pretty expected, as far as I can tell. I only heard a clip on the international news segment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't see why everyone is attacking her for trying something different. Espc in the women solidarity me too

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, i was surprised too. Like obviously not the greatest performance but not the worst thing ever

• It sounded very bad to me, only the parts where she wasn’t extra were kinda okay

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a great singer but it's a song that's better kept simple. She was doing way too much with it

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, it was definitely a little over the top but its fergie so i wasn't surprised by it. Roseann Barr's in 1990 is clearly the worst in history

• Agreed. She was no Whitney but definitely no Roseanne either

• fucking hilarious

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't seen it because I am not a sheepZ

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes