When you play a single-player game, what difficulty setting do you use?

... most of the time.
  • Easy - I just like to get through the game without lot of hassle
    Vote A
  • Normal- I want a good all-around gaming experience
    Vote B
  • Difficult - I'm a kick-ass gamer and I want a worthy challenge
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I always play on hard. The game is a lot more fun that way, right?

0|1
    0|0
    • Some of the more complex games get to be a hassle if you're so busy fighting all the time you don't get to experience the other aspects of the game.

• Could you give an example? I must have played every single popular game in existence since 90s and that didn't apply to any of them.

• I believe it was in Skyrim (may have been an older Elder Scrolls game) where I played on hard and the enemies seemed to be spawning constantly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most games on hard with exception to shooters since those are bullshit to play, like the most recent example would be wolfenstein 2 which stopped me in certain areas for roughly 30-40 minutes because too many tank types just charge and kill you in a single hit. Doom on the other hand is much more fun playing on hardest difficulty since projectiles can be avoided and the actual reason for your death ends up you not being good enough as opposed to dying to bullets that come from nowhere.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Usually normal, at least for the first play-through. Sometimes I do a second one on difficult, especially if there are trophies for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy. I dont have a ton of time to play games and I know i'm not that good. I just want to have fun.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• If its available, I start somewhere between normal and hard, and then adjust as needed. Some games, though, are no fun unless played on the hardest difficulty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal to hard. Depends on the genre. If its turn based never hard cause the AI in that is merciless

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually hard because I'm a bit of a seasoned gamer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes