Stripping; Thoughts On The Job?

Stripping; Thoughts On The Job?

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• Impressive physique if it means doing whatever the woman in the photo is doing, and it's a form of performance arts isn't it, once you remove any moral hangups

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well pole dancing is an artistic platform. Stripping can be seen as one bit it's mainly women trying to get by and support themselves how they like.

• I would imagine it beats flipping burgers at McDonalds. Honestly though, I think it's just one of those professions that not everyone is equipped to do, since I imagine you got to be attractive, so there's bound to be some jealousy, and it's also one of those professions most men simply can't do, and I guess it threatens some men that women are free to earn money with their femininity, when we kinda chase that all our lives to get it to ourselves

Most Helpful Girl

• Perfectly fine job and pays pretty well.
    I'd consider doing it if I could dance, didn't mind being the center of attention, was comfortable naked, and wasn't grossed out by old men looking at me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE