Stripping; Thoughts On The Job?

Stripping; Thoughts On The Job?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Impressive physique if it means doing whatever the woman in the photo is doing, and it's a form of performance arts isn't it, once you remove any moral hangups

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well pole dancing is an artistic platform. Stripping can be seen as one bit it's mainly women trying to get by and support themselves how they like.

• I would imagine it beats flipping burgers at McDonalds. Honestly though, I think it's just one of those professions that not everyone is equipped to do, since I imagine you got to be attractive, so there's bound to be some jealousy, and it's also one of those professions most men simply can't do, and I guess it threatens some men that women are free to earn money with their femininity, when we kinda chase that all our lives to get it to ourselves

Most Helpful Girl

• Perfectly fine job and pays pretty well.
    I'd consider doing it if I could dance, didn't mind being the center of attention, was comfortable naked, and wasn't grossed out by old men looking at me.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• easy way to make quick cash, slippery downward spiral into drugs and sexual harassment. nothing wrong with having a striptease girlfriend, but in the long run the job and style life gets to you and it not easy to get out.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a successful business that has been since the dawn of civilization. I can't say it's a respectable business but it is business and it seems to serve the community well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Demeaning but if there's no choice and someones in real need then why not but i would suggest them to take care of themselves and stay on guard and always keep looking for a way out of that job.

2|0
    0|0
  • A job is a job. Some people like paying to get boners/wet or pay for others to get aroused. It is what it is.

2|0
    0|0
  • They could have been better fit for gymnastics. coz strippers are flexible too

1|0
    0|0
  • Exhibitionism, unless its your passion to be naked in front of people

0|0
    0|0
  • Stripping as in piole dancing?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it. Of you have the goods use them. Also poledancing is really good for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Paint?
    It is a prick of a job
    Wall paper?
    Prick!

0|0
    0|0
  • Supply demand.

Trust me I took economics. haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Slutty

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't care do what you want

0|0
    0|0
  • Half naked tease show

0|0
    0|0
  • If you got the looks and body for the job and if that's what you want to do, then why not? Make sure you know what you are getting into though. You can always be a Cam Girl stripper instead and work for yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gotta pay the bills somehow...

1|0
    0|0
  • trashy, un-classy, looked down upon by every normal person in society. no one wants to marry one.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 10

• is very profitable, i made $1,645 for two hours at orient pub in tainan on Saturday for full body strip

1|0
    0|0
  • I did it during college

I met current boss while stripping and have no college loans

2|0
    0|0
  • Goes against all my Morales and I personally would never do it. If this is the last resort and you get paid well doing it, then go ahead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think its bad but can I ask u can u get a better job

1|0
    0|0
  • I would do it only if I had a decent body and was homeless

0|0
    0|0
  • You gotta do what you gotta do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s okay, because they’re making bank

1|0
    0|0
  • ow it looks painful

1|0
    0|0
  • Real question is what do you want

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh.. I'd rather them be a gymnast or a dancer.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes