Do you get compared with celebrities?

Like do people tell you that you look like a celebrity? I’ve been told I look like Pocahontas. Also, Nicky Minaj and Cardi B but I don’t really see these as compliments. ☹️

921

Most Helpful Guy

• Celebrity in terms of [Actors and musicians]; Not really. However; i got compared to footballers before tho they are not necessarily in the category of [Celebrities]. I got compared to David Villa and Sami Khedira.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe many of you will disagree but I used to be likened to actress Yasmine Bleeth who was a star on the Baywatch television series of the '90s. I was, of course, flattered. Nowadays, I am a far cry from my slimmer self and that Yasmin of the '90s.