Do you think that Rita Ora is not good enough to work with Liam Gallagher?

When Liam came to know that Rita would be performing at the BRIT on Feb 22, he said "They've got Rita Ora, haven't they? She's amazing but I wouldn't like to work with her. She's not that good"

He further said "Current artists have to be really good for me to be interested. On the last album I worked with a few people but none of the trendy lot."

Tbh I think this is more of jealousy because all the other singers nominated along him have got to perform while he didn't get to perform even when he offered BRITs so maybe his jealousy is taking toll on Rita lol.

Do you think that Rita Ora is not good enough to work with Liam Gallagher??

115

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Liam Gallagher is never more than 2 minutes away from making some controversial comment or other. He has very specific tastes in music and he falls out with people every other week. He is what he is. I would agree with him to some extent, I don't think she's all that but it's personal taste.