Do you think that Rita Ora is not good enough to work with Liam Gallagher?

When Liam came to know that Rita would be performing at the BRIT on Feb 22, he said "They've got Rita Ora, haven't they? She's amazing but I wouldn't like to work with her. She's not that good"

He further said "Current artists have to be really good for me to be interested. On the last album I worked with a few people but none of the trendy lot."

Tbh I think this is more of jealousy because all the other singers nominated along him have got to perform while he didn't get to perform even when he offered BRITs so maybe his jealousy is taking toll on Rita lol.

Do you think that Rita Ora is not good enough to work with Liam Gallagher??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Liam Gallagher is never more than 2 minutes away from making some controversial comment or other. He has very specific tastes in music and he falls out with people every other week. He is what he is. I would agree with him to some extent, I don't think she's all that but it's personal taste.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Hmm, I'm not a huge fan of either of them but I don't think he was right in saying he doesn't think she's good enough to work with. She's just as respectable an artist as he is and he was being rude as fuck.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rita Ora is an amazing singer
    Liam is just seeking for controversies
    He'd just gather haters this way and nothing else!

0|1
    0|0
  • Rita Ora ko toh jaante hain wo singer hai par Ye Liam Gallagher kon hai?

0|1
    0|0
    • vo bhi singer hai๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Show All
    • pagal ho? famous nhi hai? he is nominated for BRIT awards for best solo singer in

• Hmm ok ok Famous hai maan gaye
      Mere liye toh sirf BTS famous hai๐Ÿ˜‚

• As great as oasis are/were Liam Gallagher is a conceited dickhead Noel Gallagher was far more relevant to oasis success

1|1
    0|0
  • So is she amazing or is she not that good?

Heโ€™s an arrogant prick tbh.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honesty speaking, I don't know who is Liam Gallagher but Rita Ora is awesome :P

1|1
    0|0
  • I know that Rita Ora did amazing in the fifty shades series!

0|1
    0|0
  • She's pretty. But, NO, I don't

0|1
    0|0
  • She's a good singer so ya she's worthy

0|1
    0|0
  • Sheโ€™s not my favorite Albanian singer, but sheโ€™s not bad. He still shouldnโ€™t unduly criticize people, though.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know, Rita Ora is pretty good if you ask me...

0|1
    0|0
  • A$AP Rocky ruined her career with one verse as far as Iโ€™m concerned ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Both their work isn't worth my praise

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe cause she is gassy?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes