Old school headbangers (who still buy physical music formats)... would you do this?

so yesterday, I was on Metallica's website reading about some stuff. I saw something about the reissue of an album, "The $5.98 EP: Garage Days Re-Revisited" which will be coming out in April of this year. They are going to have a full 80s throwback with this as part of Record Store day, where they are re-releasing the album in different vinyl versions, cassette, and long box (yes I know what a longbox is... now thanks to google HA!) along with CD and digital formats.

Now all the music from "The $5.98 EP" is also on the album "Garage Inc." so, let's just say you have a copy of Garage Inc. on CD already like I do. and you hear about the other thing being remastered and re-released. would you still get a copy of it too? or would you see that as being a waste?

being a music lover I was kinda debating that with myself lol.

08

Most Helpful Guy