Have you ever mourned the death of a celebrity?

I don't usually feel any attachment to people I've never met, but I was genuinely upset by the deaths of Michael Jackson, Prince, and Paul Walker. I didn't cry or take time off work, but I was legitimately saddened. My cousin's wife cried when she heard Dale Earnhardt had died. Then she took the next day off work. She'd never met him or anything, just watched him race; like most people.

3224

Most Helpful Girl

• The day I found out Leonard Nimoy died was a really bad day. I was a fucking wreck, and i was a wreck again when Carrie Fisher died.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mmmm. . . Michael Jackson, Prince, Mary Tyler Moore, Gene Wilder, Robin Williams, etc.