Rate this stand up comedian out of 5: Bill Burr?

He has released six stand-up specials. Outside of stand-up, he hosts the Monday Morning Podcast, playing Patrick Kuby in the AMC crime drama series Breaking Bad, and creating and starring in the Netflix animated sitcom F Is for Family. In 2017, Rolling Stone ranked him 17th on its list of the 50 best stand-up comics of all time

Rolling Stone magazine called Burr "the undisputed heavyweight champ of rage-fueled humor". Burr often portrays himself as "that loud guy in the bar" with "uninformed logic". In an interview with The Boston Globe, Burr stated, "I'm the 'dude, bro' guy." According to Montreal Gazette, Burr is "a cynic and a contrarian who has never paid any heed to political correctness". The New York Times in 2013 called Burr "one of the funniest, most distinctive voices in the country for years".

• 5/5 The best comedian ever!
    Vote A
  • 4/5 very funny
    Vote B
  • 3/5 sorta funny
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very funny
    Vote D
  • 1/5 worst comedian ever
    Vote E
  • Who's Bill Burr?
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Results of previous polls:

Steve Martin: 3.9/5
Dave Chappelle: 3.9/5
George Carlin: 3.9/5
Louis C. K.: 3.8/5
Bob Hope: 3.5/5
Jim Carrey: 3.4/5
Norm Macdonald: 3.4/5
Don Rickles: 3.3/5
Tim Allen: 3.3/5
Jim Gaffigan: 3.2/5
David Spade: 3.1/5
Dane Cook: 3/5
Bill Maher: 2.3/5
Rosanne Barr: 2.2/5

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Never heard of him till now but I think he's funny. Didn't laugh much at the religious jokes but I voted him 4/5 because I laughed.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find him particularly funny. He sometimes has some grumpy-middle-aged-man wisdom that actually makes sense, maybe because he's a father now.

I think he suffers a bit from being proudly working class, which occasionally seems to limit his curiosity and hence knowledge of the world. For an example, see his appearance on Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, where he seems to be having a great time talking, talking, talking, but Jerry seems to be bored AF because Burr never really asks him anything.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Actually, I'd like to ammend that. I do find him quite funny. I especially likes his whiny pissed-off tone of voice. His podcast is okay. I am strangely fond of him despite his faults.

• Im glad to read your amendment. It really hits the mark

• @mrirkre4y4u Thanks mate

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Four, I love that guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • This guy is my favorite comedian. I swear whenever I get upset I just watch this guy and he makes me laugh so hard.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sort of funny (3/5)

0|1
    0|0
  • 3/5, He's sorta kinda funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who is bill burr lol

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 18

• very funny. it took me a bit to be ok with this delivery and sort of stand-up persona. but he is veryfunny

have you seen his netflix show F is for Family? absolutely hilarious.

0|1
    0|0
  • 15 out of 5 the man is so so on target. He knows nothing and has an opinion on everything. He seems open minded also. He doesn't hold his tongue what pops in his head comes out his talk hole.
    i wathed him interviewed by some bore and he couldnt stop complaining about the chair beimg uncomfortable. He knows his profession is silly and honors it also for what it is

0|1
    0|0
  • His specials are probably the best I've seen except for the latest. I might not agree with him on everything but he's damn funny. Not the smartest guy but he doesn't need to be for his act.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's hilarious, but I don't know, more like a 3.5 I feel cause sometimes his podcast Really sucks. His specials can have bad jokes but generally I laugh throughout.

0|1
    0|0
  • He used to be great, but he's grown a bit too soft for my liking lately. I know he's funny though, so I gave him a 4/5.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes