What's the oldest movie you have ever seen? And did you like it?

The oldest movie i have seen is this What's the oldest movie you have ever seen? And did you like it?
and all ill say is ehhhhh its interesting as a piece of history especially in film making, but otherwise it isn't that entertaining.
^ that was made in 1915 by the way

1615

Most Helpful Girl

• I had to think about this one. I'm mostly certain it's Nosferatu (1922).

I enjoyed it, yeah. Old movies are like wine--they get better with age, but only certain people can truly appreciate their aged quality. :3

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen some of the very first movies ever made, but that was a very long time ago so I can't say too much about them anymore.

Fairly recently I saw the very first two Indian movies, with live piano. One was Raja Harishchandra from 1913 and the 2nd one I don't remember the name off.

They were very interesting period pieces but had very obvious pacing issues for modern tastes as is to be expected, along with some very confused storytelling, specially if one is not to well versed in Indian mythology and the culture of that time.