Girls, What movie made you cry the most?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part I. I cried like half of the movie when I first saw it in the teather. But I tend to cry a lot with every mildly sad movie.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• The notebook, Wonder, old yeller, pretty much any really sad scene I'm trying to hold back the tears. My son laughed at me because I even cried when spiderman was a kid and his dad died in a car crash. Lol! I can't help it. I'm a really empathetic person and can put myself in other people's shoes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Animated movies with involving story (Inside out, dory...) make me cry quite a bit because it is a surprise watching them first time, though real movies with drama make me cry the most whenever watching them, especially French movies like Amélie
    afriendinparis.com/.../...7720997_1_3_vTR55ahi.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Artificial Intelligence. Or A. I as it’s called.
    Can’t even get past the first scene without crying

0|1
    0|0
  • Titanic. It might have something to do with the fact I was a child...

0|1
    0|0
  • Jeff, who lives at home.

I've honestly cried my eyes out when he left the taxi just to save someone's life. I guess I was going through a rough patch when I saw that movie it made me cry a lot because throughout the whole movie this man had no purpose and he had no reason to be existing and then at the end of the movie he found his purpose and I thought he died that's why it made me cry but he didn't so good movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Ghost and Mrs muir & The Great Gatsby. I ugly cry at both. It’s horrific.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Lion King when I was 6 or 7. I do not cry much about movies.
    Except of that... eh.. Hatchiko maybe, but it wasn't really crying, just wet eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cry in A LOT of movies. And I cry A LOT. But without fail, I’ll always bawl my eyes out in Titanic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some movies about war. Like hotel Rwanda

0|1
    0|0
  • The passion of Christ and Hachi: a dog’s tale

0|2
    0|0
  • When Mufasa died in Lion King.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't cry when I watch movies