How do you feel about covers?

I personally love cover artists. There are some very good ones out there on youtube. My favorite is Leo Moracchioli! He does metal covers of popular songs of the last 30 years. VERY GOOD! Check him out and subscribe if you like him too. He plays all instruments, mixes, masters, records, and edits the music and videos himself! Amazing!! Frog Leap Studios. I'll try to embed a couple of my favorites...
I've never tried to add images or links to gag before though so i dont know if it will work out. Sorry

03