Are there any Rick and Morty fans here?

Any Rick and Morty fans here? And why do you like it or dislike it?Are there any Rick and Morty fans here??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely- *shot*

The shows mediocre at best but the fanbase is the biggest festering wound I've ever seen in my life. It's completely irredeemable and I try to defend fanbases where I can but not for Rick and Morty. They're a lost cause. You're not smart for watching an X-rated Back to the Future parody with interdimensional travel instead of time travel because the writers thought time travel was trite. Fans of the show talk a big game about how incredibly intellectual they are but I never met one that knew jack shit.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha true. Also you don't need high iq to enjoy the show, there are some jokes that highly educated people would understand but high iq is not necessary. What is necessary is an open mind and good imagination. You're even also not smart for watching time travel documentaries, if you think about you'll see scientist doesn't know sht about it and everything is based on a guessing

• Haha that first bit was part of a copypasta don't worry I don't think like that that's why I wrote myself getting shot lol.
      And yeah if you just take it for what is, a funny show, then that's great but yeah you don't really gain any deep knowledge of the universe by watching cartoons science man yell things.

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked the early season (s) where it was all about Morty's low self-esteem and Ricks alcoholic burps and emotional indifference.

0|0
    1|0
    • I get what you mean, it looks like Morty is becoming more confident and more evil xD but i think that's Ricks fault

• Too much bullshit drama in recent episodes. I liked the simpler times.

• I think they kept originality and simplicity in most episodes but in some episodes they added a bit drama, either way i can't wait for the new season

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I like it

0|1
    1|0
  • I love it, the last season was a bit weak though

0|1
    1|0
    • I agreed should of had some more evil Morty

• Show All
    • I think it is yes, but it seemed too drastic for my taste. But I think evil morty will get him because Rick's getting more sentimental

• He definitely will I get the feeling Rick will die in the end and Morty with have to fight evil Morty after learning all of Rick's secrets and he has to take over something Rick had after that

What Guys Said 14

• I loved Rick and Morty, but season 3 was very different from the first 2. I feel like I'm watching a show ABOUT Rick and Morty, you know what I mean?
    I hate to sound like a hipster, but Rick and Morty is one of those things I think will get ruined by it's popularity.
    I like Adult Swim because it is typically geared towards a weird-ass crowd. I think Rick and Morty is going to be the SpongeBob of Adult Swim.

0|0
    1|0
  • It's aight. A friend of mine basicly made me watch it since he thought it was the best. But it was just aight.

0|0
    1|0
  • Absolutely.
    Fantastic series.

0|1
    1|0
  • Yup :3

0|0
    1|0
  • I live it. The most unique adult cartoon out there

0|1
    1|0