Are there any Rick and Morty fans here?

Any Rick and Morty fans here? And why do you like it or dislike it?Are there any Rick and Morty fans here??

315

Most Helpful Girl

• To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely- *shot*

The shows mediocre at best but the fanbase is the biggest festering wound I've ever seen in my life. It's completely irredeemable and I try to defend fanbases where I can but not for Rick and Morty. They're a lost cause. You're not smart for watching an X-rated Back to the Future parody with interdimensional travel instead of time travel because the writers thought time travel was trite. Fans of the show talk a big game about how incredibly intellectual they are but I never met one that knew jack shit.

• Haha true. Also you don't need high iq to enjoy the show, there are some jokes that highly educated people would understand but high iq is not necessary. What is necessary is an open mind and good imagination. You're even also not smart for watching time travel documentaries, if you think about you'll see scientist doesn't know sht about it and everything is based on a guessing

• Haha that first bit was part of a copypasta don't worry I don't think like that that's why I wrote myself getting shot lol.
      And yeah if you just take it for what is, a funny show, then that's great but yeah you don't really gain any deep knowledge of the universe by watching cartoons science man yell things.

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked the early season (s) where it was all about Morty's low self-esteem and Ricks alcoholic burps and emotional indifference.

• I get what you mean, it looks like Morty is becoming more confident and more evil xD but i think that's Ricks fault

• Too much bullshit drama in recent episodes. I liked the simpler times.

• I think they kept originality and simplicity in most episodes but in some episodes they added a bit drama, either way i can't wait for the new season