Who seen the Black Panther movie?

That movie was awesome. It made over a million dollars in the first 2 days of showing. Im lucky I found a seat how packed it was in cinemas.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Black Panther is amazing. I never never where I came from. Now I know I'm from Wakanda lmao. Now and forever I will be Wakandan. I dont care what anyone says. It was so amazingly done , and had sparked inspiration in so many people. Just highlighting the African culture, doesn't mean puttin other cultures down, people who don't understand that are ignorant. It was amaziinngggg I loved it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Good flick. Great superhero movie. But was it better than the two greatest superhero movies released up to this point, The Dark Knight and The Incredibles? I'll let you decide.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haven't seen the dark knight and I feel it was better than the Incredibles

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 9

• Spoiler Alert:

Best part in my opinion was the vegetarian joke, the dude dropping his weapon to his wife/love and the warrior chick coming down the hill on the carseat. 😂

I didn't like the politics they've been putting in the super hero movies recently wtf nobody's here for that. I also didn't like how they gave Michael B Jordan's character a fucked up back story, then doesn't save him at the end. Like father like son I guess right? Other than that the movie was great!

1|0
    0|0
  • You realize making a million dollars in its first 2 days is bad right?
    The movie probably cleared closer to 50 million in those 2 day

0|0
    0|0
  • Spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't seen it yet:

I haven't seen it either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I refuse to praise a black super hero.

0|0
    2|2
    • Wow thats amazing. Race actually matters to you about a hero. There have been real black heros tryna get us over the mess of racism but you and so many others throw it back in some how. I like any hero black, white, Asian, Mexican, Italian, and even french. So thanks for ruining my morning

• No..

0|0
    0|0
  • That's it lmao it should have been straight to dvd

0|0
    0|0
  • Yawn

0|0
    0|0
  • Going tonight

0|0
    0|0
  • The movie is too black. Forgive me I'm trying to be racist.

0|0
    1|0
    • Bruh why comment something as dumb as that. I can say the same thing about a lot of movies being way too stereotypical. But, wow you dont even have balls you had to hide your shame so no one can know your name. How about this you tell me how one race is better than the other? Matter of fact tell me superior you are. Do you drive around in superior cars, watching a superior tv, sit at a superior bar. Nah, thats a mind game.

• Show All
    • I'm a pussy that's why I hide myself 😂. But hey, that's what I gathered from the trailers but yet to watch the movie to discover its potential. As a marvel fan I don't think I will be disappointed :).

• I apologize for reading your opinion wrong

Recommended myTakes