Who seen the Black Panther movie?

That movie was awesome. It made over a million dollars in the first 2 days of showing. Im lucky I found a seat how packed it was in cinemas.

310

Most Helpful Girl

• Black Panther is amazing. I never never where I came from. Now I know I'm from Wakanda lmao. Now and forever I will be Wakandan. I dont care what anyone says. It was so amazingly done , and had sparked inspiration in so many people. Just highlighting the African culture, doesn't mean puttin other cultures down, people who don't understand that are ignorant. It was amaziinngggg I loved it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good flick. Great superhero movie. But was it better than the two greatest superhero movies released up to this point, The Dark Knight and The Incredibles? I'll let you decide.

• Haven't seen the dark knight and I feel it was better than the Incredibles