What do you think about pole dancing?

I was thinking about entering a one-time class with two of my friends, but I'm a little afraid to ask mom. It's not like I want to be a stripper and I'm scared she will take it the wrong way, because I know many people do.

I just need some advice, but I really think it would be fun to try.

919

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally i don't find pole dancing sexy like some do. Pole dancing is getting more and more popular in my country just because it's good exercise

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah that's what I thought too. It's a different way of exercise and I've never tried it. It's also feminine and I will feel a little better if I enhance that femininity of myself. I'm not planning on telling anyone anyway because I'm scared to be judged

• I bet no one will jugde you. Most guys like it and girls know how good exercice it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe just tell her it's a dance class.
    You wouldn't be lying and if you aren't interested in stripping than it is just a dance class and nothing else.
    I'd say try it you may like it and using it to inspire a future guy you may be with doesn't make you a stripper.
    Not that there is anything wrong with strippers either.
    Here's a 10 year old with her mother. I don't think she is training her to be a stripper. It is also a very nice form of dance.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE