Does anyone else question why we have the show strange addictions now?

When it started I felt it was a show that shows off how the human mind is with addictions and how to help people to cope with it now it seems like they just bringing people on for them to get mocked. like this girl

What you think why this show is still running and do you think they actually helping people and educationing viewers?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• not at all, Humans are easily addicted to anything we set our mind to.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They always had those episodes that were just "lol look at this loser" every once in a while. I still remember the episode about the girl who had a fursuit and made it herself and she mentioned she only went out in it with friends but they still framed her as a friendless weirdo by going out of their way to not include said friends. And had her mom mention that she asked for money to make the suit but she had actually used her own money.

0|0
    0|0
    • Still thou why do they want to make fun of these people it kinda sick besides they need help because this crazy bitch is eating used diapers.

• I mean they do it because they're looking for ratings not to help anyone and anything out if the ordinary they make a mockery of

• Never said it was good, just that they're always doing it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Oh god, that is so disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • That is the most digusting thing I've ever seen

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm lucky I already had dinner...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• That show is still on? Wow. Addiction is profitable, I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don;t think this is educational. This is just to waste people time. And give irrelevant entertainment about sniffing and chewing diapers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know it was still on, I dont think it's very educational

0|0
    0|0
    • The educational part is when they describe what will happen if you keep doing your addiction like eating glass damages organs etc.

• True but still that should just be common sense lol.

Recommended myTakes