What movie or show series ending really disappointed you?

To me the matrix ending was kind of meh.

For show must’ve been Roseanne

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Series: How I Met Your Mother and Dexter.

1|0
    0|0
    • How i met your mother ended just like i thought it would. How else should it have ended?

• Show All
    • You expected him to end up with the mother? The whole show is about him and Robin...

• No i thought they did a damn good job considering the whole season had to be at the hotel.

Most Helpful Girl

• How I Met Your Mother. It was awful.

2|0
    0|0
    • I would say awful but they should have change the title of the last episode to "How I started banging Robin Scherbatsky again"

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Sinister, HIMYM and Dexter

0|0
    0|0
  • breaking bad, Walter didn't have to die, he could be happy with his family
    Ali and Nino, Ali didn't had to die.
    Logan : he didn't had to die either.
    basically, every ending, where the actor or actress died, disappoints me, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I always thought The Sopranos ending was whack!

1|0
    0|0
  • There's an anime called "11 Eyes" it was awesome. Every aspect from the art to the story was so cool or interesting or curious? It made you unsure what was going to happen and it built up to the ending so well as they made you ask question after question to eagerly await a response...

And then they tried to dialogue narrate the answer to every question within the last 20 minutes of the show in a way so confusing it left me with more questions than it gave answers. The answers it gave in and of themselves were just very bland write it off explanations which just kind of ruined all of it for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything that ends suddenly a stupid way like... oh it was aliens... or some thing stupid like that

1|0
    0|0
  • La La Land. Horrible ending. I saw that on a date and the ending ruined the date. Who goes to a date movie to leave depressed!!! It was supposed to be a love story not a depressing piece of junk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Movie: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
    Series: Breaking Bad

1|0
    0|0
    • Breaking Bad should have ended right before the brother-in-law found the book that had Walt Whitman and realized it was Walter White that would have been a much better ending in my book! The last half of the last season after that felt like it was just this preachy crime doesn't pay type story

• @TXKen I just didn't like it because the sequence of events made no sense. First Walt ordered a hit on Jesse, than in the house he suddenly decided to shield him from the gunfire.
      That's just one of many things that was wrong with it.
      You're right. I feel the last season was poorly written, they just made everyone suffer the consequences of their actions and too many questions were left unanswered.
      I know people would've been furious if they ended it with the bathroom scene, but it would've been a much better ending. The last season was a jumbled mess.

• The last jedi just disappointing all round and failed to live up to 90% of fans expectations from original trilogy fans to prequel trilogy fans

0|1
    0|0
    • Yup. But now at least Force Anakin and Yoda can help Rey kill Kylo Ren with thunderstrikes.

• Not a movie or series but Mass Effect 3's ending was truly awful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dexter

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? I wanted to see that show lol

• I was disappointed with the Dexter ending too. And the series in general, it was good, but every episode was basically about the same thing.

• Planet of the apes (Tim Burton)

Dexter

1|1
    0|0
  • Space: Above and Beyond

1|0
    0|0
  • Prison Break, Gladiator

0|0
    0|0
  • Alphas tv show

0|0
    0|0
  • Stargate: Universe, The Strain

0|0
    0|0
  • Seinfeld.

0|0
    0|0
  • the flash

0|0
    0|0
  • logan-horrible movie with great potential

0|0
    0|0
  • HIMYM.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Dexter. Truly disappointing

0|1
    0|0
    • 😱😱 what I wanted to see that show lol maybe I should avoid it now

• Show All
    • @ZeussLightningBolt I don’t remember the season, but I think the episode was called “Suprise, Motherfucker.”

• Oh yeah. That would make sense.

• Divergent and How I met your mother

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes