The ultimate Harry Potter vs Lord of the rings question: who would win a steel cage match between Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe?

Harry Potter fans and Lord of the rings enthusiasts have been bitching for years about which book or movie is better.

Lord of the rings probably won more Oscars but everyone knows the academy awards are rigged anyway.

So it comes down to this. Who would win a steel cage match between the stars of the silver screen. Elijah Wood for Lord of the rings and Daniel Radcliffe for Harry Potter.

One on one.

The ultimate Harry Potter vs Lord of the rings question: who would win a steel cage match between Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe?The ultimate Harry Potter vs Lord of the rings question: who would win a steel cage match between Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe?

Inside the confines of a steel cage!

• The ultimate Harry Potter vs Lord of the rings question: who would win a steel cage match between Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe?Elijah Wood
  • The ultimate Harry Potter vs Lord of the rings question: who would win a steel cage match between Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe?Daniel Radcliffe
They are both similar in size so it could be a close match
The showdown of legends
Shit. Poor turn out for the effort that went into making that.
That's the last time I try.
Would anyone want to see them have sex?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• >looks at Elijah Wood gif
    Man that's super gay
    >Looks at Daniel Radcliffe gif
    Holy FRUCTOSE

• Hahahaha! I'm glad someone picked up on what I was doing there.
      So who do you think would win?

• I'm rooting for Elijah Wood but it'd probably be a fair fight