What do you people think about ritz the rapper?

Ritz is a white rapper him and yelawolf Grew up together and Yelawolf said if I ever make it famous I’m going to make you famous and one yelawolf got founded by tech N9ne and yelawolf Kept his promise to Ritz and mane him kinda famous. Now I think twista ritz yelawolf and twisted insane should be more famous then they are, they all came from the “projects” and made a better life for them selves I would recommend Listening to my interviews by Rittz he gives us a good picture about what he’s about let me know what you think unfortunately this will take you doing some research and listening to music in o listening to my interviews Pirates it gives a good picture about what he’s about let me know what you think unfortunately this will take you doing some research and listening to music in order for you to form an opinion but hey there worsted Home work right

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a fan of yelawolf. Doubt I would care for anyone he grew up with.
    No shit talk here. Really dislike YW

• Everyone has there own taste in music. I’m not the biggest fan main stream rap but that’s just me.

• Schoolboy Q is pretty good my friend can’t stand him but he’s alright asap amazing

• A$AP some of his flows or just fail lol but he has good beats