IS MINECRAFT FOR KIDS?

I don't know guys all my friends r telling me Minecraft is lame and not cooll and stuff like that. But i really like the game and even people like jfm and rageelixer love it... I don't know about this so please share ur opinionIS MINECRAFT FOR KIDS??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'd say its targeted more towards kids now.
    But so are Legos and still play with those.
    So is spongebob and I still watch that.
    So are airheads, push pops, and other candy, but I still eat them.

Just because its for kids doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Im with you on this, im 19 and its a good game, just because other people like shooters or zombie games doesn’t make anyone who plays minecraft imature or any different to other gamers. I play on a moded mc server with a group of friends and its realy good

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• No, I think it's a game anyone can play and enjoy

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol drunk Minecraft try this with them and their opinion will change. I play Minecraft and look at me not giving a rat's arse XP. Tell them to go fuck themselves!. Anyone who says that they are mature are liers, everyone has moments were hey do somthing alittle immature. The key is to not give a flying fuck what people think and do what makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't have a target age group it's just for whoever wants to play. Kids CAN play it but I actually have no idea if it was MADE to be a kids game or if a ton of kids just got into it.

I still play it every once in a while (though I never was able to figure out servers so just single player). I never made a house and instead just carved myself out a cave somewhere in the desert. I'm a mole person now I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s kid friendly?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• No it's for all ages. You would behave like a kid if you would stop playing it because others don't like it. Don't let society treat you like a football and throw you in any direction society wants to. Go your own way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter if they think it's cool or not, it's your hobby. Just don't let your hobbies get in the way of your career.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its not specific made for kids. You know about this red stone circuit stuff? I dont think kids really understand it.
    The game is mostly about creativity. Thats why kids can enjoy it. But its for everyone. I like it a lot. I started plying when it just hit the beta. There where no kids playing it back then

0|0
    0|0
  • thats like asking is cod aimed at adults u can play watever u want dont let people influence what u like playing but definitely take suggestions for new games and also like cod how soldiers play that architects and designers and even some game developers play Minecraft to enhance there creativity and come up with new ideas

0|0
    0|0
  • No! Heck there's one Youtuber I watch and he's in his mid 20s and he plays Minecraft, personally I would still play it but my computer is too stupid to handle it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can play whatever you want. Just because a game is targeted at kids doesn't mean adults can't enjoy it. In fact, I think I'm gonna play it right now. Thanks for reminding me I have that game

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it's for kids. Look at a minecon and you'll see why.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's childish game, i dont take ill mind of anybody playing it, but it's obviously made for kids while keeping it open for all ages.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a game to be banned in an entire country for it's violence, I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s a great idea, but I can’t handle how pixely it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

Roblox is for men

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I like that too it's fun game... but not more than minecraft

• Its for everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Never played it

0|0
    0|0
  • minecraft is not a game for kids

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's for all ages

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like it but Everyone plays it

0|0
    0|0
  • For kids and immature men, in my book.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes its children game

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. Anyone can enjoy it. I would say that certain servers are most certainly not for children (the toxic waste dump that is 2b2t being a good example)

0|0
    0|0
    • I would also say that you can do some extremely impressive stuff such as building working circuits and computers in it, which is far from childish.

Recommended myTakes