IS MINECRAFT FOR KIDS?

I don't know guys all my friends r telling me Minecraft is lame and not cooll and stuff like that. But i really like the game and even people like jfm and rageelixer love it... I don't know about this so please share ur opinionIS MINECRAFT FOR KIDS??

520

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'd say its targeted more towards kids now.
    But so are Legos and still play with those.
    So is spongebob and I still watch that.
    So are airheads, push pops, and other candy, but I still eat them.

Just because its for kids doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Im with you on this, im 19 and its a good game, just because other people like shooters or zombie games doesn’t make anyone who plays minecraft imature or any different to other gamers. I play on a moded mc server with a group of friends and its realy good