Which song do you listen to the most?

I listen to “Feel Good Inc.” by Gorillaz almost every single day on the bus-ride to campus/work. Even though it’s over a decade old and I’ve listened to it hundreds of times, I never get tired of it. It evokes a strong sense of nostalgia for me, since I remember a time in my childhood where Feel Good Inc. was practically the only song on the radio. I also just think it’s a jammin’ tune. What about you guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the song too. But it depends on my mood. I love highly suspect when I need to get excited and I like some Japanese anime piano songs when I need to be peaceful

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen. I was listening to that shit as I was getting all hyped up to get laid for the first time & it's always been an upbeat tune to do shit to.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Anything by Maroon 5 is jam. I can listen to all their albums pretty much straight through without having to skip numerous songs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't really pick a song I listen to the most since I listen to music constantly basically any BTS song though

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

Recommended myTakes