What do you do for reading?

I can't bear reading normal books because I find that you have to read 100 pages before something happens. So instead I read Hooked stories that get straight to the point, keep me wondering what will happen next, engages me constantly, and doesn't require a huge time commitment. What do you do for reading?What do you do for reading??

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like mostly fantasy or sci-fi novels. I break out of that mold from time to time but those are my preferred genre so I look for books there before anywhere else. I read historical fiction sometimes but it's hard to find actually good historical fiction.

I also read... hella fanfiction. I generally read a good amount a week with just books but adding in all the fanfiction I read I easily read up to 300k+ words a week.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I have over 150 books and 60 odd on my kindle, I read normal books. Usually war/aviation, youtuber, sci-fi and that sort of thing. My goal is 50 books this year, just started my 6th so far this year

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I only read autobiographies. I hate novels because as soon as I know it's not a real story I lose interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Dramas and Suspense novels. Keep me on my toes; excited and interested and I won't be bored.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have over 150 books and 60 odd on my kindle, I read normal books. Usually war/aviation, youtuber, sci-fi and that sort of thing. My goal is 50 books this year, just started my 6th so far this year

• Show All
    • Its things like a girl went into it to leave her grandad so her parents could claim the insurance then he would come back but they both got lost there. People claimed to have seen a child's hand hanging from string which is a distraction so that a demon can kill you and so on

• @ryanlightning damn creepy much. ok

• Audio books help a lot

0|1
    0|0
  • Normal books and Stories

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• What I do is open a book and look at the words.

Oh, what sort of book? Any, really. I can forgive a slow start if it pays off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well a book have to make characters known before initiate some happening.
    I usually read something that can help me in real life like some body language book atm 😃

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes