What do you do for reading?

I can't bear reading normal books because I find that you have to read 100 pages before something happens. So instead I read Hooked stories that get straight to the point, keep me wondering what will happen next, engages me constantly, and doesn't require a huge time commitment. What do you do for reading?What do you do for reading??

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I like mostly fantasy or sci-fi novels. I break out of that mold from time to time but those are my preferred genre so I look for books there before anywhere else. I read historical fiction sometimes but it's hard to find actually good historical fiction.

I also read... hella fanfiction. I generally read a good amount a week with just books but adding in all the fanfiction I read I easily read up to 300k+ words a week.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I have over 150 books and 60 odd on my kindle, I read normal books. Usually war/aviation, youtuber, sci-fi and that sort of thing. My goal is 50 books this year, just started my 6th so far this year

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE