What would you do if you had a friend who said this?

I told my friend that Chancellor Palpatine is evil, but he says from his point of view the Jedi are evil?

12

What Girls Said 1

• Well that's factually accurate so I don't see a problem? Like he's the space dictator who wants ultimate power over the galaxy so yeah, some space wizards that can take him down probably seem evil in his eyes. Yeah he knows how to do force lightening but if he was backed into a corner he'd lose badly. So why not make one of the most powerful ones your personal attack dog and have him kill the rest?

• Oh wait you mean your friend's point of view not Palpatine's... uh yeah that's... incorrect... Jedi have always been explicitly shown to be the heros. If the Jedi Council wasn't a thing and rules for Jedi were a bit more lax (which it's implied Luke loosened up the rules a but when he started the new Jedi academy) then they'd be gold.

• Maybe you should have him watch the movie with like... descriptive speech on so he can follow it.

What Guys Said 2

• I would drop him off st his kindergarten class

• He is lost