First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?

Hello!

First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?I do have a pair of purchased fake fangs.
Why? Personally, I think they are not only cool/badass/sexy looking, but I also think that people who are open to wearing them just know how to have a really damn good time, are creative/artistic and don't judge others. Also, primal play is my hearts truest desire, as well as, the fang night lifestyle with a close-knit community (whether it's: werewolf, vampire, dark elf, troll, nudists etc).

I won't bother with these comments;
- Do you think vampires/werewolves are real?
- Do you drink blood?
... Etcetera.

For those wondering about my personal sanity, mindset and current lifestyle to see how normal I am: I'm a morning person and always up by 6am, asleep by 11pm. I go to the gym everyday, except Sunday, for 30-60 minutes (cardio is my favorite). I eat 80% vegan (I raise hens & eat their eggs, I buy local cheese... and will splurge on a homemade cheeseburger.) and live as a minimalist for environmental purposes.
First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?I do attend church on Sundays for 1-2 hours, because I enjoy a small dose of this only current source of family-oriented and goal-focused community. I always connect science with any form of spirituality. I am a full-time student at a university somewhere in the United States. I don't drink or smoke (Weed... I do mooch, occasionally). I have zero tattoos or piercings (except one piercing on each ear). I'm sexually active with my partner of 3 years (I just turned 23, lost virginity at 19) and it is 100% vanilla.
First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?... I think we can all agree that I am a pretty solid and not normal person... But... Just like the next person, I do enjoy the fantasy and artistic worlds that movies/shows/books create and inspire. Though, I don't obsess or idolize films, shows, celebrities or characters. I'm just super playful!

Ultimately, I just want to know...
What the majority of the people think about people who wear fangs.
via a quick and painless poll!
  • First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?I want/own a pair of fangs. I have no preference and just want to see results.
  • First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?Fangs are fun, people should wear them out more. Don't be shy!
  • First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?Fangs are too scary looking, people shouldn't be wearing them.
    Vote C
  • First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?Fangs are for weirdo fanatics, it's laughable.
    Vote D
  • First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?Fangs are appropriate during; sex, role play/cosplay, Halloween, night time.
    Vote E
  • First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?Personally, I'd never befriend/associate with a fang-wearer.
    Vote F
  • First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?Frankly, I don't give a darn tootin-hootin. Just gonna peak at the results...
    Vote G

144

Most Helpful Guy

• I first would wonder (are they talking correctly) using fangs could make people sound weird. but if you are talking normal and I noticed your fangs I would think ( does this chick have fangs on?)

Then I would think this person is my new best friend. hello how are doing person with fangs on that I don't know wanna be friends?

And those would be my thoughts on person that I saw with fangs on.

oh and yes I own a pair of clip on fangs. they are cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's common in kitten play it puppy play or something. I'm a kitten so I have fangs. Thankfully my fang teeth are natural though, I could get the sharped but I was born with sharp teeth in the fang areas. They're smaller than the ones you buy though so I buy them sometimes if my boyfriend/master wants me to. Normal he doesn't complain about my baby fangs though. I think they're really cool actually, I always adored them. People hate on if but I bet they thought about fucking or being a vampire so they can miss me with the disgusted face or comments. It's too big of a general for the common to completely despise it.

• Lucky you for your naturally long fangs! I'm glad that i can choose between normal teeth and fangs tho lolol

• I just realized I have SOOOO many typos in this haha, I must have been tired. And yeah, haha well they're like baby fangs! My long ones are fake! And I'm happy for that too, fangs can be annoying to deal with sometimes.