First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?

Hello!

First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?I do have a pair of purchased fake fangs.
Why? Personally, I think they are not only cool/badass/sexy looking, but I also think that people who are open to wearing them just know how to have a really damn good time, are creative/artistic and don't judge others. Also, primal play is my hearts truest desire, as well as, the fang night lifestyle with a close-knit community (whether it's: werewolf, vampire, dark elf, troll, nudists etc).

I won't bother with these comments;
- Do you think vampires/werewolves are real?
- Do you drink blood?
... Etcetera.

For those wondering about my personal sanity, mindset and current lifestyle to see how normal I am: I'm a morning person and always up by 6am, asleep by 11pm. I go to the gym everyday, except Sunday, for 30-60 minutes (cardio is my favorite). I eat 80% vegan (I raise hens & eat their eggs, I buy local cheese... and will splurge on a homemade cheeseburger.) and live as a minimalist for environmental purposes.
First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?I do attend church on Sundays for 1-2 hours, because I enjoy a small dose of this only current source of family-oriented and goal-focused community. I always connect science with any form of spirituality. I am a full-time student at a university somewhere in the United States. I don't drink or smoke (Weed... I do mooch, occasionally). I have zero tattoos or piercings (except one piercing on each ear). I'm sexually active with my partner of 3 years (I just turned 23, lost virginity at 19) and it is 100% vanilla.
First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?... I think we can all agree that I am a pretty solid and not normal person... But... Just like the next person, I do enjoy the fantasy and artistic worlds that movies/shows/books create and inspire. Though, I don't obsess or idolize films, shows, celebrities or characters. I'm just super playful!

Ultimately, I just want to know...
What the majority of the people think about people who wear fangs.
via a quick and painless poll!
  • First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?I want/own a pair of fangs. I have no preference and just want to see results.
    Vote A
  • First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?Fangs are fun, people should wear them out more. Don't be shy!
    Vote B
  • First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?Fangs are too scary looking, people shouldn't be wearing them.
    Vote C
  • First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?Fangs are for weirdo fanatics, it's laughable.
    Vote D
  • First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?Fangs are appropriate during; sex, role play/cosplay, Halloween, night time.
    Vote E
  • First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?Personally, I'd never befriend/associate with a fang-wearer.
    Vote F
  • First World Problem: What do you think of people choosing to wear fangs?Frankly, I don't give a darn tootin-hootin. Just gonna peak at the results...
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I first would wonder (are they talking correctly) using fangs could make people sound weird. but if you are talking normal and I noticed your fangs I would think ( does this chick have fangs on?)

Then I would think this person is my new best friend. hello how are doing person with fangs on that I don't know wanna be friends?

And those would be my thoughts on person that I saw with fangs on.

oh and yes I own a pair of clip on fangs. they are cool.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's common in kitten play it puppy play or something. I'm a kitten so I have fangs. Thankfully my fang teeth are natural though, I could get the sharped but I was born with sharp teeth in the fang areas. They're smaller than the ones you buy though so I buy them sometimes if my boyfriend/master wants me to. Normal he doesn't complain about my baby fangs though. I think they're really cool actually, I always adored them. People hate on if but I bet they thought about fucking or being a vampire so they can miss me with the disgusted face or comments. It's too big of a general for the common to completely despise it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lucky you for your naturally long fangs! I'm glad that i can choose between normal teeth and fangs tho lolol

• I just realized I have SOOOO many typos in this haha, I must have been tired. And yeah, haha well they're like baby fangs! My long ones are fake! And I'm happy for that too, fangs can be annoying to deal with sometimes.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 13

• ooh lol i saw a buzzfeed video about this like 2 months ago on youtube, i thought it was kinda cool watching them make the vampire teeth and stuff. but i don't want the vampire names they give at the end though heh.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea the vampire names is pretty whack

• I honestly would wear mine more of it wasn't for the fact that they are a little too big for me and don't properly stay in.
    I have a relatively small mouth/ jaw and it makes some things like that hard to wear. I love the look

1|0
    0|0
    • Same! I got mine from Kaus customs and they have the option of the retainer like ones or the individual tooth molds. I love them!

• I love in a little redneck town so the only time something like the fangs tend to come around is Halloween and it's the ones that are too large for me. They never really have small ones

• I think it's awesome. I love people who are unique and expressive. Why not have fun with it. I'd totally be down meeting people like you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just really love that gif of the pug with the fake teeth

1|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't guys be worried about these for you know... Those things around their dicks?

0|1
    0|0
    • Sure! It's not for their dicks though lol.

• Show All
    • Oh I thought they were permanent. My bad.

• Ah I see now how you thought that

• I think fangs are just to scary if I saw fangs it automatically makes me think please dont suck my blood etc...

0|0
    0|0
    • good feedback

• Show All
    • Um.. No.. I have a super weak stomach right now... But no I didn't know that

• I apologize <3 but I wonder if you are still scared of them even though you are now informed about them not biting and sucking blood? lol

• My thought process upon seeing someone with fangs: oh wow they're still going through that phase? Whatever floats their boat I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly what the fuck

1|1
    0|1
    • lol what the fucks up wit chu

• Bite me, please.

1|1
    0|0
  • very childish

0|0
    1|1
  • Not my business. So i don’t care

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I wouldn't want to associate with someone who wears fangs on any day, apart from Halloween. I would think they are weird and immature. But maybe I just don't get it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I could see that. Which was my I put it in the poll. BUT I was mainly thinking, you knew them and thought they were normal (lame boring people lol) until they told you that they wanted to wear fangs. Would you unfriend them because they found it fun and thought it looked cool? lol

• Show All
    • It would still seem weird to me.

• Fair enough. This was the simple reason why I wanted to find other fang-wearers because it just makes sense lolol

• I don't care them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes