What do you think of the Indian movie Padmavat?

This is a movie that glorifies an Indian tradition of women burning themselves alive whenever an enemy is about to win and take over.
The ending scene (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) shows the women going into the fire happily.
The movie was a huge hit in several countries and you can still see it in US cinemas that screen Indian movies.
Note that this is from the same culture that brought us Sati (Burning a wife alive when her husband dies) and Honor Killing (originated in India with Hinduism but wrongly associated with Islam by both extremist Muslims and anti-Muslims).
Why are no western feminists protesting this?
http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2018/01/24/for-these-rajput-women-padmavati-is-now-a-curse_a_23342945/?utm_hp_ref=in-padmavati
http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2018/02/02/the-conflicted-world-of-the-rajput-women-who-wanted-to-jump-into-a-fire-for-rani-padmini_a_23347256/?utm_hp_ref=in-padmavati

02