Okay Minecrafters spill the beans?

What up gamers? Does anyone play Minecraft? Do you have any tips, tricks or cool little things that you've learnt about Minecraft which isn't mainstream?

Do you prefer creative or survival?

All the juicy goss please?Okay Minecrafters spill the beans?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, don't call yourself a gamer if you play minecraft on mobile, that's straight out cringy and you will attract a lot of hatred. Second of all play on pc, much better experience (mods and stuff)

3rd, i always enjoyed creating worlds and flying around looking for the perfect place to build, then switch to survival and build a nice accomodation^^

• Hey man. I play on Xbox. Relax. I have it on PC as well. So you can relax.

• I don't care, you can walk through the world until you find a nice environment for all i care, just never found too mich fun in that^/

• Haha yeah cool :)