Most Helpful Guy

• That's a tough question.
    Classical: Colas Breugnon by Dmitri Kabalevsky
    Jazz: Symphony in Riffs by Benny Carter
    Film: Theme from Schindler's List by John Williams
    Folk: Where Is Your Rider by the Oh Hellos
    Popular: O-O-H Child by the 5 Stairsteps

Overall: Symphony in Riffs
    It's a really fun tune, and most of the time, I listen to music because it's fun.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite song for now is "Faded" by Alan Walker. The reason being is because this song reminds me of myself. That I am a faded person but there would still be someone who can see through me and notice my existence and importance.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

What Girls Said 13

• Austin by Blake Shelton, because it's a song I completely relate to wholeheartedly. I had an Austin type love and regret.

1|0
    0|0
  • Zack Knight - Bom Diggy.

https://youtu.be/lEgTtQFMjWw

It merges the best elements of pop music from both indian and western pop music.

1|0
    0|0
  • It changes all the time but I like "higher love" a lot cause it inspires me to aspire to something that is higher than the degrading relationships and self-talk that currently characterizes our world.

1|0
    0|0
  • Faded by Alan Walker... You ever have a song that hits you and reminds you of a time in your life? Well that's what this song does for me. It reminds me when I was younger struggling to live but yet I was the happiest in my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • there's a good many, but my favorite when i'm a little pissed or feeling sorry for myself is dragula by rob zombie, because that shit is just a head banger and it gets you amped up where you just don't give a fuck lol

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|1
    0|0
  • Of right now? I Am - Kendrick Lamar & Jorja Smith

Of all time? Stand By Me - Ben E. King. It reminds me of both my grandpas that passed away. It’s also in two of my favorite movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kendrick Lamar fr. SZA - All the Stars.

Heard it in the Black Panther final credits and loved it from the first second! I like the melody of the song! 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • https://youtu.be/FCx2h05al-s
    Reasons should be kindaaaa obvious with what type of song it is

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a lot of songs but probably every time we touch

1|0
    0|0
  • Bebe Rexha (Not) The One because i like the rhytme and lyrics

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't Fight It by 10 Years

1|0
    0|0
  • Deepthroat cupcakke

2|0
    0|1
    • haha i didn't knew something like this existed thanks lol

• Show All
    • @sunshine97_ m in love with her bikinies she knows the hot ones lol by the way dick suker is ma fav man that banana is lucky

• @shasher
      Omggg Ikr! !! She puts all these "hot instagram chicks"" down wit her bra and panty choicess. .. I feel you tho, I'm jealous of the nipple she licked in best dik sucker, I wish I was dat nipple

Recommended myTakes