Favourite song at the moment?

422

Most Helpful Guy

• First and foremost, let's congratulate all the amazing artists who create the marvellous music each of us is blessed to listen to. I thank each and everyone of them for making this quiet lonely planet a beacon of hope for all those who need to get lost in the creative sounds and lush lyrics we all fall in love with. I'm so glad for the music that I listen to for without it, I can't escape the prison that my mind holds me hostage to x

When I read your question, I picked up my phone with the multiple playlists I've created: Each one containing something I like a lot otherwise it wouldn't be on my phone! - To be honest, it depends on my mood!

The first track that came to mind and I listened to straight away was:

Wild Youth, Daughter EP #Youth (Hybrid Minds Bootleg)

Immediately followed by (such a random twist to the end of this one)

Primus, Sailing The Seas Of Cheese Deluxe Version #16 Here Come The Bastards (Bassnectar Remix)

The list could go on <3 :-)

Most Helpful Girl