What story do you see?

I made these character
And trying to build a story around it for Role Play
So that give me the idea to ask

These is the future
What is the story you see in the photo? What world is out there?What story do you see??

13

Most Helpful Guy

• An apocalyptic World. Dark and cloudy skies. I'm exploring the ruins of ancient World when suddenly, I heard a weird sound, like someone who's breathing un pain. So, I turn back to see what's this noise and where does it come from. There! There is à figure, human? Sat on a chair. It wasn't here a few seconds ago. It turned it's head towards me. Atmosphere begins to get cold, my heartbit incredibly rising fast. Then, the creature stand up and begin to slowly, painly walking to me. Fear is upon me now. I want to run but I can't. My legs won't obey me. It's getting colder and colder. The creature is approching. An arm extended towards me. It's over for me. When je grabbed me, I froze and then... Pitch black...

Most Helpful Girl