Anyone ever read Goddesses in Every Woman?

It's a great book. It talks about the Greek goddesses as personality archetypes for girls and women. My goddesses are Athena (for my intellectual side) and Aphrodite (for my sexual side).

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw a preview of this on either tumblr or fb and it looked fun! I’ll try to track it down!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Well I don't think Greek goddesses are good examples of female behaviour unless someone thinks women are very cruel and petty. Athena turned a mortal woman into a spider after she got jealous. Aphrodite abandoned her own child because he didn't look nice.

1|0
    0|0
    • The thing about the Greek and Roman Pantheons is they are more human than Islamic and Judeo-Christian models for gods.

• Show All
    • Not to people who like seeing a god that is human.

• Yeah well they're gods of dead religions made up by superstitious people and trying relate to them is beyond ridiculous.

• It is a cute idea, but remember, it is called Greek Mythology for a reason. The God's of the Greek Pantheon we're as flawed in many ways as humans.

0|0
    0|0
  • And your boyfriend want's a break... *SMH

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it only explain it or?

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats nice, can that book teach you to cook

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't read books

0|0
    0|0
  • Imagine men walking around relating themselves to gods.

Megalomaniac much?

0|0
    0|0
  • ohh hun do not fall for that
    nothing but fallen angel knowledge when it comes to the greeks
    Jesus Christ is above the firmament

you are made in his image and likeness
    you are already immortal and amazing
    but you will have to go to him

0|0
    0|0
    • Dude stop... I don’t believe in god but I believe in the Greek and Roman gods, because they’re more feasible. And stop trying to force it on others.

• Show All
    • People like you make me sick and realize that religion is in fact a disease.

• You do not decide what God does.

What Girls Said 2

• I haven’t but I relate to three... but I can’t remember who.

0|1
    0|0
  • Interesting. I’ll check it out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes