Any Pokémon fans here?

Do you like Pokémon?
What is your favourite Pokémon?
What is your favourite Pokémon game?
What is your favourite Pokémon generation?
Did you noticed, that the art of the Pokémon anime has changed? I dont like the new style >.>Any Pokémon fans here??

521

Most Helpful Guy

• The Pokemon World Champion here
    My favourites list is mostly full of dragon type pokemons.
    Dialga , Salmance , Latios , Charizard , Darkrai , Samurott and Kyurem are my favourites. When I learnt about Kyurem fusions I got interested in the Original Dragon.( Kyurem+Reshiram+Zekrom). It'll surely be the strongest dragon type pokemon. I hope nintendo releases a BW3 soon.
    My favourite game is Pokemon B/W and B2/W2.
    I don't have a favourite gen. I love all of them.
    Sadly anime has made Ash uglier. He was so cute in the XY series and I miss Serena lol.

• When i search in google for a fusion of the three, there are many differens pictures, i am not sure wich is right

Yes ash had his own style, and they totally ruined it 😢

• Oh fakemons, i thought it is a real Pokémon 😅 maybe because English is not my real language...

I know hacked roms :) I've just played a few for the first time, they are nice, i dont play one with fakemons so far

Yes RIP Ash 😞

• Thank you for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Huge Pokémon fan here!
    I have too many favorites! A few of them are Squirtle (my first ever starter), Luxray, Lugia, and Gardevoir.
    Favorite game has to be Ruby. Third gen is my favorite.
    I’m not a fan of the changes to the show, in all honesty I stopped watching partway through the Kalos region and haven’t picked it back up since. I watched a bit of the new stuff with my nephew last week. I’m going to break out the original series for him when he gets a little older.

• Nice that you like Pokémon :)

Yes i dont understand why they made this changes, it was so good at the start :(

• Huh, maybe in every version aside from Japanese he’s named Ash then.

Thanks for the MH!😄

• Yes maybe
      you're welcome :)