Any Pokémon fans here?

Do you like Pokémon?
What is your favourite Pokémon?
What is your favourite Pokémon game?
What is your favourite Pokémon generation?
Did you noticed, that the art of the Pokémon anime has changed? I dont like the new style >.>Any Pokémon fans here??

1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• The Pokemon World Champion here
    My favourites list is mostly full of dragon type pokemons.
    Dialga , Salmance , Latios , Charizard , Darkrai , Samurott and Kyurem are my favourites. When I learnt about Kyurem fusions I got interested in the Original Dragon.( Kyurem+Reshiram+Zekrom). It'll surely be the strongest dragon type pokemon. I hope nintendo releases a BW3 soon.
    My favourite game is Pokemon B/W and B2/W2.
    I don't have a favourite gen. I love all of them.
    Sadly anime has made Ash uglier. He was so cute in the XY series and I miss Serena lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • When i search in google for a fusion of the three, there are many differens pictures, i am not sure wich is right

Yes ash had his own style, and they totally ruined it 😢

• Show All
    • Oh fakemons, i thought it is a real Pokémon 😅 maybe because English is not my real language...

I know hacked roms :) I've just played a few for the first time, they are nice, i dont play one with fakemons so far

Yes RIP Ash 😞

• Thank you for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Huge Pokémon fan here!
    I have too many favorites! A few of them are Squirtle (my first ever starter), Luxray, Lugia, and Gardevoir.
    Favorite game has to be Ruby. Third gen is my favorite.
    I’m not a fan of the changes to the show, in all honesty I stopped watching partway through the Kalos region and haven’t picked it back up since. I watched a bit of the new stuff with my nephew last week. I’m going to break out the original series for him when he gets a little older.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice that you like Pokémon :)

Yes i dont understand why they made this changes, it was so good at the start :(

• Show All
    • Huh, maybe in every version aside from Japanese he’s named Ash then.

Thanks for the MH!😄

• Yes maybe
      you're welcome :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Evee is my all time favorite pokemon. My favorite generations were kanto and johto. I stopped after black and white came out. I like the older animations.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, I love Pokémon, been a fan the of the cards, games, anime from the first day I received the promo VHS from Toys R us.

My favorite Pokémon is growlithe and arcanine.

My favorite Pokémon game is Crystal.

My favorite generation is the 1st and a little of the 2nd.

I've seen the new style I don't mind it but the dialoge is really bland. I know it's for kids but it's just to low for an adult to follow and not just be bored with it.

*Bonus Question you didn't ask is "Favorite Character"

Mine is favorite Officer Jenny😍

1|0
    0|0
    • I know too it is for kids...
      BUTT a few weeks ago we had a new movie in our cinemas “i chose you“ something like this, i was there and i saw many many many perople above a age of 20, but almost no kids, the kids that like Pokémon are grow up and liked it more than the new young generation... i wish they whould know this...

• Show All
    • I haven't seen the new movie, but I'm sure the dialogue is written with a more educated tone. but when I'm working I'll have the anime run in the background and noticed every episode is basically repeating the same scenes will little differences.

• I dont have seen the newest movie too
      Cool to have Pokémon in background at work

• I have been a competitive VGC player. We play at a higher level

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok cool, i never was in such turniers, i just had a few battles at the wii with importet pokemon from my platin edition, at the few battles i won, but otherwise i am not such a good trainer or breeder for statistict from Pokémon

• Yes I like naruto

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Blaziken (Milotic and Feraligatr are also near the top). Emerald. Gen 3 but the others ain't bad at all. Yes I have noticed, it's okay but not great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha well the masterball I tattooed ontp myself today and the pokeball I'm doing now would say yes haha, stay rad miss!

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ll admit. I like the storyline. And Ash struggles and see how he over comes each challenges. Kind of help motivate to stand and face life. Sure it’s fake. But there many books, stories, shows, novels that reflect on life and do your best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes always loved it
    Mewtwo is my fav
    Leafgreen is probably my fav
    Original generation is my fav
    I watched the original show with Ash, Misty and Brock but I haven't since

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes
    Zoroark and Luxray
    Sun and Moon I like to new change up.
    Gen 3
    Yes i hate it, made him look super young and kiddish.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    Shiny Gardevoir
    Pokemon Colosseum/XD
    Gen 3
    I don't watch pokemon anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • YES!
    Tyranitar!
    Emerald!
    The First.
    I know. I don't like the new part of Pokemon.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Pokemon, but I only played Pokemon X.
    My favorite pokemon is Jolteon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.
    Gengar.
    Soul Silver.
    Gen 2.
    I noticed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Charizard fan here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Charizard

Pokemon Revolution Online

1|0
    0|0
  • Liked Pokémon in childhood.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

1|0
    0|0
  • Dragonite

1|0
    0|0
  • not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Pikachu

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I’ve been a fan of Pokémon since I was like 6. I still like the original series. I’m getting bored of the new stuff. I still like to watch the older Pokémon movies as well and I have a lot of the games.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes i watch the old movies too :) i have they on dvd my favourite is the first movie

And i was like “😨“ as i saw one of the newer movies where mewto has a woman voice 😞 (in german)

• I was surprised to know that Ash was voiced by a female voice actress when I was a kid but it’s not that surprising now

• Yes, unfortunately the first one (german i think) died :( :( :(

• Rapidash. I liked silver and gold the best. But xy was brilliant too. The newest game is terrible, all the pokemon in the first few hours u can catch are boring. And its very hand holdy. I haven't watched much of the newer pokemon series but I grew up with the original stuff :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. My favorites are probably Suicune and Alolan Ninetails, favorite game is Omega Ruby, I love Gen 3 and Hoenn so much and seeing it get the update it so sorely needed was amazing.

I actually prefer the new art style honestly? It fits the whole aesthetic of Alola I think, and it's cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    My mascot is Gloom.
    Pokémon yellow
    Gen 1

1|0
    0|0
    • To me gloom was a tough Pokémon as i fight it, after that i put one in my team

• I love gloom. I just relate to gloom and look like it 😂

• My gloom had many attacks to recover hiself so it was very tenacious, i like pokémon with such useful styles :)

Recommended myTakes