THE WALKING DEAD SEASON EIGHT?

I NEED SOMEONE TO SEND ME A LINK WHERE I CAN WATCH THE WALKING DEAD SEASON EIGHT. I've ALREADY BOUGHT 5 EPISODES AND AM BROKE LOL. ALSO IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO WATCH AMC WITHOUT HAVING AN INTERNET PROVIDER OR WHATEVER SINCE I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWJERE, YOUR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED THANKS

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have an android download a third-party app called show box

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Just google putlocker or 123movies while using adblock and ublock. Sorted.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh you have no internet? Uh, you're screwed unless you download each season onto a hard-drive from another location with internet.

• Show All
    • Sorry I didn’t phrase that well😂😂😂 What i meant was that AMC website requires you to select an internet provider, I am from South America and can’t choose any of those options however in the same website it says you can watch without having to choose one of their internet provider options and that is what I don’t know how to do.

• I think you can create an account but first choose an internet provider option obligatorily otherwise you can’t watch whatever series it is you want to watch. Thing is it says you don’t have to😂 but there’s no option for that lol

• Try TV

0|0
    0|0
  • I will help you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes