AC/DC fans! what do you think about how angus and Malcolm young did on the production of this album?

The album "Fly On The Wall"... I actually bought the album almost 2 years ago at best buy (when they still had a bigger CD collection) when I heard it, I thought it was a cool album, but production was screwy. To me it sounds like Brian Johnson is singing in a echoy hallway behind all the other band members. drums are a little off too, kinda garbage can sounding. some people think the same about it, others think its all good. what do you think?

#ACDC
#FlyOnTheWall

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I read one of the numerous biographies that have been made on AC/DC. If I remember correctly, there are 2 notable albums that they don't EVER talk about, so much they hated making it and what it sounded like in the end. If I'm not mistaking, Fly On The Wall is one of these 2 !

May be an answer to you on why this album sounded weird !

• true! possibly the other album was Flick of The Switch. I know its considered a point turned downward for AC/DC by some

Most Helpful Girl

• Not their best album but I do like it. I've been a fan of ac/dc all of my life.

Like you said it sounds echoy and off but even though critics didn't like the album at all like always AC/DC bounced back.
    Most bands release at least one album that sucks- I call it a experimental phase. They try new things, different sound and most of the time it's not well received.

• yeah exactly. its normally a super rare thing for any band to have all their albums being perfect (if at all)

• been a fellow AC/DC fan my whole life too lol