Rate this Stand up Comedian out of 5: Sam Kinison?

Another of my favorites, Sam Kinison was known for his intense, harsh and politically incorrect humor. A former Pentecostal preacher, he performed stand-up routines that were most often characterized by an intense style, similar to charismatic preachers, and punctuated by his trademark scream.

He Died in April 1992 in a car crash. He also had lots of potential.

• 5/5 The best comedian ever!
  • 4/5 very funny
  • 3/5 sorta funny
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very funny
    Vote D
  • 1/5 worst comedian ever
    Vote E
  • Who's Sam Kinison?
    Vote F
Results of previous polls:

Eddie Murphy: 4.3/5
Steve Martin: 3.9/5
Dave Chappelle: 3.9/5
George Carlin: 3.9/5
Mitch Hedberg: 3.8/5
Bill Burr: 3.8/5
Louis C. K.: 3.8/5
Kevin Hart: 3.7/5
Bob Hope: 3.5/5
Jim Carrey: 3.4/5
Norm Macdonald: 3.4/5
Don Rickles: 3.3/5
Tim Allen: 3.3/5
Jerry Seinfeld: 3.2/5
Jim Gaffigan: 3.2/5
Bill Cosby: 3.1/5
David Spade: 3.1/5
Dane Cook: 3/5
Bill Maher: 2.3/5
Rosanne Barr: 2.2/5

820

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I loved Sam Kinison. Though casual fans are unlikely to recognize it, his humor was actually somewhat highbrow. He disguised elite social and political commentary with over-the-top antics, like his shouting. He's every bit as influential as the likes of George Carlin, Dennis Miller, and Lewis Black. Just a bit more outrageous, and maybe equally overlooked because of it.