A horrible dilemma what do I read now, Blood Riders or Tin Swift?

Both of these books came for me on the same day via Amazon and in the past week I've read 4 other books and now I can't decide which to read first. Both are weird westerns, Tin Swift is the second in a series.

Blood Riders is the story of Civil War veteran Jonas R. Hollister, who’s recruited by the U. S. government to hunt down and destroy an ancient tribe of vampires that is terrorizing the frontier territories. An ingenious mash-up of western and dark fantasy—with an intriguing touch of American steampunk weaponry thrown in for good measure—Spradlin’s Blood Riders has Hollister joining up with real-life historical figures Samuel Colt and Alan Pinkerton and one of horror literature’s most famous monster hunters

Tin Swift

Life on the frontier is full of deceit and danger, but bounty hunter Cedar Hunt is a man whose word is his bond. Cursed with becoming a beast every full moon, Cedar once believed his destiny was to be alone. But now, Cedar finds himself saddled with a group of refugees, including the brother he once thought lost
  • A horrible dilemma what do I read now, Blood Riders or Tin Swift?Blood Riders
  • A horrible dilemma what do I read now, Blood Riders or Tin Swift?Tin Swift
I am going to read them both, I've 2anted to read blood riders for a while and Tin Swift is the second in a 3 book series and the 1st Dead Iron kicked utter ass but I guess its blood riders first
I finished Blood Riders, it wasn't really that long, a little under 400 pages.
So I guess next I read tin swift

47

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys